After 89 hours spent researching the best beach cart, I think Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach Cart is the best for most people.
This choice is based on several criteria: length, width, height, color, frame material, load capacity, wheels, handle, cup holder, foldable, assembly required, mildew resistant, rust proof, weather proof, and weight, among other things.
Overall$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022
Mid-Range$88.81CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 30, 2022
Inexpensive$69.75CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022
|Product||Price||Overall Rating||Quality||Durability||Appearance||Maintenance||Value for Money||length||width||height||color||frame material||load capacity||wheels||handle||cup holder||foldable||assembly required||mildew resistant||rust proof||weather proof||weight|
|Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach Cart||$219.95CHRISTMAS||4.9||5||4.5||5||5||5||39.4 in||22 in||26.4 in||Blue||Steel||220 lbs||4 large||Fixed||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||29.5 lbs|
|Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach Cart||$89.26CHRISTMAS||4.6||5||4.5||4||4.5||5||30 in||16.5 in||18.5 in||Blue, green, red||Steel||150 lbs||4 large||Adjustable||2 mesh||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||24.9 lbs|
|Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Beach Cart||$88.81CHRISTMAS||4.3||4.5||4||4.5||4.5||4||35 in||20 in||23 in||Black, blue, camo, green, pink, red||Steel||150 lbs||4 rubber||Adjustable||2 mesh||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||24.5 lbs|
|Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Beach Cart||$81.32CHRISTMAS||4.8||5||4.5||5||4.5||5||36.2 in||21.4 in||24.6 in||Blue||Steel||150 lbs||4 large||Adjustable||2 mesh||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||24.5 lbs|
|Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Wide Beach Cart||$69.75CHRISTMAS||4.4||5||4.5||4||4||4.5||20 in||20 in||32 in||Blue||Steel||100 lbs||2 large, 2 small||Fixed||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||18.3 lbs|
If you’re headed to the beach, you want to have the best beach cart so that you can hold everything that you need for a great day!
Filling up your beach cart is just the first step in ensuring that you’re prepared to have fun every single time you head to the shore.
It’s time to go to the beach! This is an exciting time for you and your family, but you’ve got to bring a lot of gear in order to enjoy the day. You’ve put on your beach sandals and sun hat, but where are you going to put everything else?
Sure, you can fit some things in your beach bag – small items, like your sunscreen, beach towel, and water shoes – but what about the bigger stuff? Are you just going to have to take multiple trips to your vehicle?
The fact is, you don’t want to spend the rest of the day going back and forth to your car. And, if your kids are younger, it’s a little difficult to hold their hands while trying to carry the beach tent or the lunch and snacks that you packed in your beach cooler.
Whether you need a large cart that can carry the largest beach umbrella or just something that can hold towels, a small cooler and the beach ball while you’re trekking across the sand, there are many available options for your beach cart.
Table of Contents [show]
Best Beach Cart
Here is a selection of the best beach cart for most people according to Beachita:
Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach Cart
Everyone can agree, the beach is loads of fun, but does it also have to come with a load of stuff?
Towels, blankets, coolers, snacks, chairs, an umbrella and sand toys all seem to be necessities. If you’ve attempted to carry all of this stuff with just a few hands, more power to you.
Here’s a better solution: use a beach cart.
A beach cart or wagon is that thing that you always knew you needed, but never purchased. The question is, what’s stopping you?
Many beach carts are all terrain, which means soccer games, picnics, BBQ’s, you name it; a beach cart will be your best friend.
Thanks to bigger than average wheels, you can truly take this cart anywhere.
If you’re looking for the best beach caddy, you can trust in the Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach Cart. Uquip stands for unique equipment and this wagon is nothing short of that.
This cart is more than just your friend, it’s your Uquip Buddy. The convenience and the ease of control with this cart makes it easy to do anything and everything; from gardening to going to the beach or just pulling a few heavy drinks around. Even on rough ground, steering won’t be an issue.
In addition, the cart is made of tough polyester fabric that is durable enough to withstand whatever the adventure, and is also easy to wipe clean for the next one. The Uquip Buddy measures approximately 39.4″ by 22″ by 26.4″, and has a carrying capacity of 220 pounds. This means there’s plenty of space to haul everything you need.
|load capacity||220 lbs|
The Uquip Beach Buddy sits about 3.3′ above the ground, making it convenient to pull or push for a person of any size. The handle is also padded and adjustable to make sure using your cart isn’t a chore itself.
Thanks to bigger than average wheels, you can truly take this cart anywhere. The wheels are in fact bigger and wider than most wheels, which makes the cart ideal to use, even on the sand. The two front wheels also allow for 360 degree movement.
This beach cart isn’t just like any wagon, it’s also collapsible and foldable in a matter of seconds. You already have enough stuff for the beach. The Uquip wagon helps you get it there, without taking up too much space.
One of the toughest terrains to travel on is beach sand, but not for this cart.
A beach cart is designed to make your life easier, so you should know exactly what benefits you’re getting out of one. The Uquip cart is highly preferred because of its big wheels, quality, and all terrain ability, among many other things.
- Tough steel frame: Your beach wagon can only be as strong as its frame, that’s why the Uquip wagon uses a powder coated steel frame, to stand up tough when carrying all your stuff. This frame won’t bend or crack under pressure while you get where you need to be.
- All-terrain ability: One of the toughest terrains to travel on is beach sand, but not for this cart. The Uquip Buddy has bigger and wider wheels than other models for easy travel even on sand; and on any other terrain for that matter. The rubber outer wheels and plastic inner wheels work on even the roughest, bumpiest terrain.
- Maximum holding capacity: For a small cart, this one can hold up to 220 pounds, which we totally love. This means you can take all the drinks, chairs, snacks, and blankets you need, without having to break your back trying to carry it all.
- Quality materials: From the frame, the wheels, to the 600D ripstop polyester fabric, this cart is as high quality as it comes. The ripstop fabric is tough enough to keep all your materials inside without ripping or tearing, and durable enough to withstand the outdoor weather.
- Affordable: One of the best things about the Uquip XL Beach Wagon is its price. Oftentimes these carts can be overpriced and you’re not even paying for quality. This product however, can easily fit into any budget, and will hold up for years to come.
- Stylish appearance: We all know that the beach is just as much about style as it is anything else. Your bag matches your swimsuit, which matches the umbrella; and now your beach cart can be as trendy. The Uquip has a sleek design and an overall appearance to love.
Even though this cart has plenty of features to boast about, every product comes with some disadvantages. Though this product has few, they are still worth knowing before you make your beach cart purchase.
- One color option: Although you’ll love the appearance of the Uquip cart, it does only have one appearance because it only comes in one color. If the unique blue-teal isn’t your color of choice, you might not be head over heels for the Uquip Buddy.
- Wide when folded: This product is foldable and collapsible, which means easy storage when you’re not using it, but perhaps not as easy as you think. Its dimensions when folded are about 32″ x 22″ x 12″ which is a bit wider than you might expect.
- Wheels removable: In some cases, buyers might not expect these wheels to come on and off as easy as they may. Wheels have been known to come off, although they are easily placed back on the cart.
|Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach Cart||Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach CartReview||Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Beach CartReview|
|price||$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$89.26CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$88.81CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 30, 2022|
|length||39.4 in||30 in||35 in|
|width||22 in||16.5 in||20 in|
|height||26.4 in||18.5 in||23 in|
|color||Blue||Blue, green, red||Black, blue, camo, green, pink, red|
|load capacity||220 lbs||150 lbs||150 lbs|
|wheels||4 large||4 large||4 rubber|
|cup holder||No||2 mesh||2 mesh|
|weight||29.5 lbs||24.9 lbs||24.5 lbs|
The Uquip Buddy is big enough, strong enough, and durable enough to carry all your necessities wherever you need to go.
Going to the beach shouldn’t be a hassle and now with the Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach Cart it doesn’t have to be.
The Uquip Buddy is big enough, strong enough, and durable enough to carry all your necessities wherever you need to go; whether it’s the beach or the toughest trail, this cart can handle it all. With 360 degree movement, larger, and wider wheels, this cart was designed with beach sand in mind, but will tackle any surface.
This beach cart is also foldable and collapsible, so that it doesn’t take up any more space than what little space you have. It is affordable, stylish, and the padded handle makes it comfortable to push or pull wherever you go.
$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022
Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach Cart
Everyone loves the beach, but no one loves lugging all their stuff back and forth between the car and your “spot”.
With towels, coolers, snacks, and boogie boards in tow, you’re probably hoping you at least brought some extra hands to help carry it all.
This may be the 21st century, but not everything is made to be convenient to carry.
A beach cart solves that problem. Let a beach cart stroller make your next beach trip even that much better because you won’t have to leave anything behind.
The right beach wagon will be able to carry the weight of all your goodies, so you won’t even break a sweat.
No matter what terrain you’re traveling on, the front rotating wheels, fixed back wheels, and telescoping handle, make it easy to transport all your gear.
One of the best big-wheeled beach carts you’ll find is the Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach Cart. Timber Ridge has been dedicated to providing you with the best outdoor gear for years, and their newest beach cart rises up to their standard.
This folding beach cart measures 35.5″ by 18.4″ by 12″, but folds down conveniently smaller and comes with a carrying case. Just as easy as you are able to fold it up, this wagon can also be easily opened in one second, by pushing the bottom.
This Timber Ridge cart has a carrying capacity of 100 to 150 lbs. depending on the terrain. When it comes to terrain, the large 8″ diameter wheels make it suitable for beach sand, while the rubber tread makes it suitable for hard surfaces as well.
|color||Blue, green, red|
|load capacity||150 lbs|
|cup holder||2 mesh|
No matter what terrain you’re traveling on, the front rotating wheels, fixed back wheels, and telescoping handle, make it easy to transport all your gear. This cart is meant to be taken anywhere. You might even be tempted just to take it to the grocery store.
This may be a collapsible wagon, but it has a solid steel frame and is made with 600D fabric that won’t easily rip. If you can’t use your Timber Ridge cart over and over, they also promise a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, to take care of any defective workmanship or material.
You can have a good time just taking yourself to the beach, or you can have a great time taking all the stuff you need for a full day of fun. This is the ultimate beach cart for the beach and all your outdoor destinations.
Any product that’s meant to face the great outdoors should be more than just durable, it should be ultra durable.
The Timber Ridge cart has more benefits than we can count, but we definitely have a few favorites. A good beach cart is about more than just storage space, but this product has that covered as well as ease of steering and much more.
- Easy to pull: Don’t just purchase any wagon for the beach, because there’s no guaranteeing that it will actually do you any good. If you can’t pull it, it’s not worth it. Fortunately this product pulls so smoothly you won’t even notice that 150 lbs. of stuff behind you.
- No assembly required: There’s easy and then there’s absolutely no assembly required. Although it might be easy to put your other beach carts together, this one comes fully assembled. This is just yet another way that this beach cart makes life easier for you.
- Super compact: Many wagons for the beach are foldable, but that doesn’t mean they’re convenient. Some collapsible carts are still too bulky to store discreetly, but this one isn’t. This beach wagon is super compact when not in use so that it folds and stores easily.
- Ultra durable: Any product that’s meant to face the great outdoors should be more than just durable, it should be ultra durable. From the steel frame to the 600D polyester fabric, this cart won’t rip or tear, so that your belongings always stay secure within the wagon.
- Plenty of space: The only reason you need a beach cart is because you have a lot of stuff, so you want a cart with plenty of space. Not only does this cart have a high carrying capacity, but the general shape and setup of the inside of the cart is spacious and roomy.
- Extendable handle for versatility: Wheels typically take all the credit when it comes to versatility, but the telescoping handle on this wagon also plays a large role. These features make the cart versatile enough to use and steer on almost any terrain.
Just like any other product on the market, this beach cart comes with a few drawbacks. These disadvantages occur on a case by case basis, and we are sure you’ll still be confident with your choice when you purchase a Timber Ridge.
- Handle may be short: The handle on this cart measures 26″ which may be short for some people. If you have shorter arms, or are on the taller side, you might be uncomfortable when pushing or pulling, due to the short handle length.
- Not for continuous use: Although this cart is perfect for any terrain that you may face, it will not withstand continuous, rigorous use. This means you can take your wagon out for multiple trips, but using it for consecutive hours hauling maximum capacity might quickly wear it down.
- Wheels can crack: The wheels are large, which makes the cart roll easily over sand, but they’re made of plastic and can crack. Rubber wheels would have been an improvement.
|Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach Cart||Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach CartReview||Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Beach CartReview|
|price||$89.26CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$88.81CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 30, 2022|
|length||30 in||39.4 in||35 in|
|width||16.5 in||22 in||20 in|
|height||18.5 in||26.4 in||23 in|
|color||Blue, green, red||Blue||Black, blue, camo, green, pink, red|
|load capacity||150 lbs||220 lbs||150 lbs|
|wheels||4 large||4 large||4 rubber|
|cup holder||2 mesh||No||2 mesh|
|weight||24.9 lbs||29.5 lbs||24.5 lbs|
It’s no surprise that Timber Ridge is one of the best, due to their experience in the outdoor furniture world.
If you’re shopping for your first beach cart or are look to upgrade, the Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach Cart won’t disappoint.
It’s no surprise that Timber Ridge is one of the best, due to their experience in the outdoor furniture world. As for beach carts, they are meant to make your life easier, and this wagon might just be the easiest. From its lightweight size to its unique telescoping handle, this cart was made to travel with you.
When it’s not in use, storage is as easy as it is to use the wagon, since it folds to a compact size. This means you don’t have to invest in an actual bulky wagon, just to take all your stuff to the beach. The only thing left to do is purchase your beach cart before your next getaway.
$89.26CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022
Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Beach Cart
You put your groceries in a cart, you put your baby in a stroller, and you put your everyday essentials in a bag or a backpack.
So where do you put your beach gear? If you’re a frequent beachgoer, or spend a lot of time doing anything outdoors, you need a beach cart.
You won’t believe how much of a difference a beach cart with 4 big wheels, can make in your life.
It’s not just about getting your stuff from point A to point B, but getting it there quickly, conveniently, and securely.
A sand beach wagon is exactly what you need to carry everything you need.
While there is plenty of room inside for all your goods, this cart is surprisingly space-saving.
There’s no other beach cart on wheels like the Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Beach Cart. You’ve likely heard the name Mac Sports for camping and outdoor gear, but the Mac Sports folding utility wagon is totally unique.
First, this cart has more color options than you get with other beach wagons. Color options include: black, pink, solid blue, teal, red, cameo, green, and Americana printing. If the design doesn’t get you, then maybe the one-of-a-kind cup holders and adjustable handle will.
This utility wagon is also lightweight, but also offers plenty of space to store just about everything. The inside of the wagon measures 32.5″ by 17.5″ by 10.5″, and can carry up to 150 lbs. That’s more than enough space to bring everything you want to bring to the beach.
|color||Black, blue, camo, green, pink, red|
|load capacity||150 lbs|
|cup holder||2 mesh|
Although the Mac Sports is in the beach cart category, there’s no doubt you can use this utility wagon for so much more. Whether you’re taking the kids to soccer practice, going on a picnic, or yes, going to the beach, this wagon can hold it all.
While there is plenty of room inside for all your goods, this cart is surprisingly space-saving. That’s because when folded, it only takes up a mere 8″ and includes a carrying case. This cart is there when you need it, but out of the way when you don’t.
Whether you’re looking for quality, ease of access, or storage space, this Mac Sports wagon won’t disappoint you.
Half the excitement of going to the beach is showing off all your cool and stylish gear, swimsuits, accessories, etc.
A beach cart is the best thing you can take to the beach, so it’s not hard to point out the advantages of owning one. Anything with wheels seems like a lifesaver, but when it comes to the best beach cart, it’s important to know all the perks you’re actually getting.
- Well-constructed: Everything from the frame, to the fabric, to the handle, and wheels on this Mac Sports wagon is high quality and well-constructed. Unlike other carts, you don’t have to worry about wheels falling off or not putting it together correctly. This model comes fully assembled.
- Easy to store: The appeal of any collapsible wagon is the fact that it collapses for easy storage, but sometimes storage isn’t as discreet as you would like. The Mac Sports cart folds down to a mere 8″ thick and is as easy to fold down as it is to setup.
- Comfortable handle: The handle makes all the difference considering now you’re pushing or pulling your gear, as opposed to carrying it. This handle is comfortable for any size person because it is adjustable. It also provides the individual with a solid grip for steering over rough terrain.
- Useful: If there’s one thing you want your beach cart to be, it’s useful; and this means not being confined to only use at the beach. That’s why with the Mac Sports folding wagon, you can take it just about anywhere, indoor and outdoor.
- Color options: Don’t settle for a one-size-fits-all folding wagon. Half the excitement of going to the beach is showing off all your cool and stylish gear, swimsuits, accessories, etc. and your beach cart doesn’t have to be the exception. Choose from up to 8 different colors for this Mac Sport model.
- Cup holders: The final feature that you’re sure to love is built-in cup holders. The beach is all about relaxing so you’re sure to have a drink in your hand. The key is, you don’t want to spill it. With this beach cart, you can carry your goodies and your drink without worrying about the disorganization of it all.
We all know there’s no such thing as the perfect product, so you should know what you’re getting into before purchasing, first. There are a few drawbacks that come with this Mac Sport beach cart, though we do not think they are deal breakers for most.
- Wheels roll in the upright position: It would have been nice if Mac Sport had included some sort of pedal to lock the wheels when the cart is folded. It can be a hassle if you want to lean it against a closet wall rather than storing it flat.
- Cloth liner is not removable: The fabric is fixed to the frame of the wagon and it cannot be removed to wash it. But, you can spot clean stains and hose it off. Just be sure it’s completely dry before folding it up.
- Smaller wheels: These carts are all about the wheels, and typically the bigger, the better. This product has reliable wheels, but they are not as large as some of the others on the market, indicating that this Mac Sports model may not be the best beach cart for sand that is deep and powdery.
|Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Beach Cart||Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach CartReview||Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach CartReview|
|price||$88.81CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 30, 2022||$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$89.26CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022|
|length||35 in||39.4 in||30 in|
|width||20 in||22 in||16.5 in|
|height||23 in||26.4 in||18.5 in|
|color||Black, blue, camo, green, pink, red||Blue||Blue, green, red|
|load capacity||150 lbs||220 lbs||150 lbs|
|wheels||4 rubber||4 large||4 large|
|cup holder||2 mesh||No||2 mesh|
|weight||24.5 lbs||29.5 lbs||24.9 lbs|
Once you’ve chosen your favorite design, the cart comes fully assembled and opens up as easy as pressing down on one part of the cart.
The first thing you need for your next beach trip is the Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Beach Cart. If nothing else, then because it has cup holders; yes cup holders.
In addition, Mac Sports is a reliable brand that you can trust. They have created several beach carts and other outdoor products that make your life easier. With this wagon, going to the beach and traveling outdoors can be as easy as it is stylish, since it offers 8 different color options.
Once you’ve chosen your favorite design, the cart comes fully assembled and opens up as easy as pressing down on one part of the cart. This folding Mac Sports wagon is so handy you’ll find yourself using it for shopping as well as at the beach.
$88.81CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 30, 2022
Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Beach Cart
Two words: beach cart. It’s a simple invention really. If you’re going to bring the contents of practically your entire home to the beach, you might as well make it easy on yourself.
The question is: why don’t you own one yet?
A beach cargo wagon is the one thing your beach trip has been missing. Whether you go once a year, or once a week, a beach cart is worth every penny.
This is because it’s really just a folding wagon, which means you can lug around your stuff no matter what the occasion – to picnics, BBQs, camping trips, you name it.
The best folding wagon is a must have in your future.
Let this attractive blue with black framed wagon literally carry all your troubles away.
Not all folding beach carts are created equal and Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Beach Cart definitely stands above the rest.
The first thing you’ll notice about the Mac Sports beach wagon are its sizable wheels. This is exactly what you want in your beach cart design because big wheels can tackle that tedious beach sand.
Next you’ll notice the roomy interior, which holds up to 150 lbs. The wagon itself measures 36.2″ by 21.4″ by 24.6″, but is only a convenient 9.7″ thick when folded. The only thing better than the convenient compact storage it provides is the convenience of setting up this wagon. There is no assembly required and it sets up in just a few seconds.
|load capacity||150 lbs|
|cup holder||2 mesh|
To make your travels even more effortless, this Mac Sports cart features an adjustable handle, two mesh cup holders, and a carrying case for when your cart is not in use. It is also as durable as they come, with 600D fabric that won’t rip and is easily cleaned. It is also UV and mildew resistant.
Let this attractive blue with black framed wagon literally carry all your troubles away. Although it is not meant to transport children, this wagon can even simply be used around the house. Its big wheels are ideal across any surface including grass, pavement, and sand.
Don’t just settle for any beach cart, choose a beach cart with big wheels, so that you can actually get your things where they need to be. Think of all the trips back and forth to the car you’ll save.
Don’t be fooled, a beach cart can take you to more places than just the beach.
A beach cart in general might as well be the most genius invention. There’s no doubt they were designed with you, the consumer in mind; and there’s no doubt this Mac Sports cart will suit your every need. With so many advantages of owning a beach cart, it’s one of the easiest purchases you’ll make.
- Durability is superior to others: The tough fabric and sturdy steel frame used with this beach cart sets it apart from the rest. You will be able to use this wagon for any number of adventures before it starts to show any signs of wear and tear.
- Convenient storage: Wagons are meant to store your stuff, but you’ll love how easy it is to store this wagon itself – in the car on your way to the beach and while just at home. This cart folds down even smaller than the competition to a convenient 9.7″ thick.
- Useful handle design: It’s amazing how much one feature of the cart can make such a big difference, and the handle is definitely that feature. With the Mac Sports wagon, the handle was beautifully designed, and is both broad and ergonomic for optimal support.
- Bigger wheels than ever: When it comes to carts for the beach, you can never have wheels that are too big, and with this product the wheels are bigger than ever. Big wheels allows you to go more places, especially the beach where small, narrow wheels sink right down in the sand.
- Multipurpose: Don’t be fooled, a beach cart can take you to more places than just the beach. Especially due to its big wheels, you’ll appreciate that Mac Sports designed their wagon with the intention of traveling with you anywhere.
- Lightweight: When folded, this cart is compact, convenient, and even comes with its own carrying case. Most of all however, it is lightweight both folded and unfolded. This means that you’re not adding too much extra weight to the load you’re already carrying.
With such a consumer-friendly product, you might be asking yourself: what could go wrong? A smart shopper considers all the potential pros and cons, even if there are few. With the Mac Sports wagon, there are only a few minor disadvantages.
- Unique steering: When it comes to this beach wagon, for some reason, the steering can take a little getting used to. Sure it’s nothing when the cart is empty, but when you have all your stuff loaded, steering can be a challenge.
- Could tip over: While the two back wheels are situated on either side of the cart, there’s a very narrow space between the two front wheels. This makes it easier to maneuver but can also make it a bit tippy, particularly going up inclines. Stow the heavy gear in the rear and pay attention if going up a hill and it should be fine.
- Somewhat pricey: For some, a beach cart might be considered a small investment, but when you see the price of this product you might consider it a larger investment than you expected. Mac Sports is reliable and offers high quality value, so it is still worth the price you pay.
|Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Beach Cart||Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach CartReview||Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach CartReview|
|price||$81.32CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$89.26CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022|
|length||36.2 in||39.4 in||30 in|
|width||21.4 in||22 in||16.5 in|
|height||24.6 in||26.4 in||18.5 in|
|color||Blue||Blue||Blue, green, red|
|load capacity||150 lbs||220 lbs||150 lbs|
|wheels||4 large||4 large||4 large|
|cup holder||2 mesh||No||2 mesh|
|weight||24.5 lbs||29.5 lbs||24.9 lbs|
The big wheels are essential to its all-terrain ability, and the cup holders are essential for your drinks.
Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Beach Cart will make your beach trips that much more fun because it makes carrying all that gear easy.
This goes for camping, picnicking, and tailgating too. Whatever the occasion, if it’s outdoors and you have a ton of stuff, don’t carry it all by hand, just throw it in the cart. The Mac Sports cart has a large carrying and weight capacity, but isn’t too bulky or heavy to pull around.
The big wheels are essential to its all-terrain ability, and the cup holders are essential for your drinks. That’s right this cart even has cup holders. If you’re looking for the easiest, trendiest way to carry all your gear, this folding beach cart is waiting.
$81.32CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022
Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Wide Beach Cart
If you’ve never shopped for a beach cart before, you might be wondering where to start.
Are you looking for a beach cart with big tires? A beach cart for chairs? A beach cart that folds?
The answer is yes. You’re looking for it all, because you want your beach wagon to be able to do it all.
Specifically that means it should be able to carry it all; from your towels to your beer, and the beach chairs as well as the umbrella.
All of your gear makes your day more enjoyable, now a cart can make your trek more enjoyable.
This beach stroller also has a unique design with a chair rack that can hold up to 4 beach chairs with ease.
For the most enjoyment, go for the Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Wide Beach Cart. This beach dolly is truly one of a kind.
While most carts or wagons are designed more horizontally or shaped like a rectangular basket, the Rio wonder wheeler stands vertically like you do, making it even easier to maneuver. This also makes the cart deeper for greater storage.
The cart is approximately 34″ tall, with 15 cubic feet of storage and a carrying capacity of 100 lbs. The back wheels are large and wide, while the front wheels are articulating, which makes it the best beach wagon for soft sand.
|load capacity||100 lbs|
|wheels||2 large, 2 small|
The Wonder Wheeler beach cart has endless features. It is one of the few beach carts with an umbrella holder, and it has a deluxe removable tote bag as well as a bottom tray and rack. The tote is ideal for carrying and organizing all your drinks and snacks, while the umbrella holder makes it truly hands free. Its unique stroller-like handle includes a neoprene grip for maximum comfort.
This beach stroller also has a unique design with a chair rack that can hold up to 4 beach chairs with ease. This won’t take up the storage inside your cart, which can fit up to a 48 quart cooler in the bottom.
If other beach wagons just haven’t appealed to you, it’s because you haven’t seen the Rio beach cart yet. This unique cart has mastered the elements of design and convenience, making it the best purchase for regular beach goers and outdoor adventurers alike.
Don’t be fooled by its upright appearance – this beach cart stores more than most carts on the market.
For the Wonder Wheeler beach cart, it seems there are too many advantages to count. While this product might stick out from all your typical wagon-like carts, it is well worth it. The unique construction of the Wonder Wheeler just makes going to the beach a better experience.
- Sturdy frame: You need your beach cart to be sturdy, otherwise it’s back to carrying all your goods on your back like a camel. This product uses a white, steel frame from the handle to the supportive piece of the wagon, so you know it can hold up to whatever you use it for.
- Easy to clean: This beach stroller is made of a mesh fabric that is unlike most carts on the market, but so much easier to clean. All that beach sand that might have traveled with you easily falls through the holes.
- Keeps everything organized: From the removable tote to the umbrella holder, this Rio Beach cart isn’t just holding your goods, it’s organizing them. The extra tote includes helpful pockets to store all your goodies, while the umbrella holder is not something you typically see with carts, but truly makes this model hands free.
- Includes a chair rack: Not sure which you love more: the tote or the umbrella holder? How about the chair rack? This chair rack truly makes life the easiest. Now you don’t have to take up so much space inside your cart with all the chairs, and you can bring all that other stuff you needed.
- Easy to push: You’ll love this upright design, compared to its horizontal cousins, because it is much easier to push. At 34″ tall, it is ideal for any sized person to push with ease. It’s more like pushing a stroller than pulling a wagon, which is much easier to do.
- Deep storage capacity: Don’t be fooled by its upright appearance – this beach cart stores more than most carts on the market. The horizontal style is more common, but the vertical design like the Rio cart is much needed, with 15 cubic feet of storage.
The Rio cart is too special not to appreciate, but there might be a few disadvantages to consider. No product can be absolutely perfect for everyone, but for most beach cart buyers, the few drawbacks of the Rio Wonder Wheeler haven’t proven to be big issues.
- Can rip easily: The mesh fabric is easy to clean and great for sand to escape, but at the same time, mesh is mesh, and everyone knows how easily that rips. Although Rio Beach uses a more sturdy mesh, you still must be mindful that you don’t tear the product.
- Not all-terrain friendly: After you take one look at this cart, you’ll notice that you won’t exactly see it being used in the middle of the woods. It’s unique construction really only makes it suitable for one thing: beach trips. You’re welcome to experiment on other adventures, but the cart might not work out.
- Only 2 large wheels: Only being used for the beach is in part due to the wheel construction. Since this cart only has two large black wheels, instead of four like other carts, it might be difficult to steer in the sand. It is recommended to push it slightly tilted when in extra soft sand.
|Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Wide Beach Cart||Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach CartReview||Timber Ridge Sturdy Folding Beach CartReview|
|price||$69.75CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022||$89.26CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022|
|length||20 in||39.4 in||30 in|
|width||20 in||22 in||16.5 in|
|height||32 in||26.4 in||18.5 in|
|color||Blue||Blue||Blue, green, red|
|load capacity||100 lbs||220 lbs||150 lbs|
|wheels||2 large, 2 small||4 large||4 large|
|cup holder||No||No||2 mesh|
|weight||18.3 lbs||29.5 lbs||24.9 lbs|
Its unique construction includes a removable tote bag, umbrella holder, bottom rack and tray, and overall deep storage.
The Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Wide Beach Cart is just as unique as you are. It might not be the product you were thinking of when you decided to shop for beach carts, but it is one of the best available.
Its unique construction includes a removable tote bag, umbrella holder, bottom rack and tray, and overall deep storage. The cart can also hold up to four beach chairs on its handy chair rack. If that sounds like a lot of space, that’s because Rio Beach knows you take a lot of stuff to the beach.
This cart has a place for it all, so that you don’t have to carry it. Don’t just go to the beach, go to the beach smart, in style, and with ease, thanks to the Wonder Wheeler cart.
$69.75CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022
Use of Cart
When you start to look at the ultimate beach cart, you want to be sure that you know what you’re going to use it for. Do you need it to hold multiple chairs and an umbrella, or just small items?
You also want to consider if you’re only going to be using it for the beach. Some people will use their beach cart for shopping and other tasks, so you may want to find something a little more universal in that instance.
You always want to make a point to go ahead and check out the beach cart wheels. The size of the wheels can tell you a lot about the stability of the cart as bigger, wider wheels will often make for a much sturdier cart.
You also want to be sure that you look at the material that they’re made from. Polyurethane wheels are often the most popular, followed by plastic options. You also want to look for knobby wheels, instead of the wheels that have a lot of little spokes – the knobs move through the sand more effectively.
Wagon Style Carts
One of the styles of carts that you’ll find is wagon-style carts, which are shaped like the wagons that many of us use for our children. They have four wheels and the cart space is parallel to the ground.
There are multiple types of wagon-style carts, including heavy-duty foldable wagons that can hold a lot of beach gear while also being really easy to fold up and store away when it’s not in use.
Dolly-style carts are gaining a lot of popularity, mainly because they move more easily through the sand due to their 2 wheels. Like a dolly, you can drag them behind you through the sand and they’re a lot more stable because the way you hold them provides additional stability.
Dollies are deeper than they are long, so they’re better suited if you’re carrying items like umbrellas, a surfboard, mats and other items that you can fit in that less-wide space.
An upright beach cart is a cross between a dolly and a wagon. It has 4 wheels, like a wagon, but it’s deeper than it is long, like a dolly. The front wheels of an upright cart are larger than the back two.
These carts add additional stability due to having four wheels, and they are often more maneuverable. The design of these carts also makes it so that you can either push or pull them, depending on your preference. The big disadvantage is that they don’t tilt, like dollies, so you want to mind the height of them when you shop.
Look at the handles on your cart – no matter what type of cart that you choose, you’ll always have to push it or drag it around with you, so you need to be sure that you have handles that are easy to grip.
Find options for handles that are going to be easy for you to use. There are plenty of ergonomic options, and some handles are adjustable so that it’s easier for you to take them with you. You also want them to be sturdy so that they don’t break when you’re using them.
You want your cart to last a long time, so it’s likely that you want to go with a cart made from metal rather than plastic – it’ll cost more, but last longer.
Many times, you’ll want to find a stainless steel beach cart or an aluminum cart that is going to meet your needs. You want the metal to have anti-rust coating on it, and you want to be sure to rinse it off when you get home from a day on the beach.
Material of Carrying Area
The cart space itself is also important to consider. As previously mentioned, metal frames work well, and some carts don’t add anything to that metal and it works really well.
If you’re looking for a cart that can carry your items more discreetly, you can also find fabric and mesh options. These will also protect the items inside and hold smaller items, mainly because you don’t need to worry about the big gaps you see in the metal carts.
How much weight can your cart hold? As mentioned earlier, you need to consider what you’re using it for, and knowing the weight limit can help you to determine whether or not it’ll hold that much weight.
Almost every model of cart that you’re going to find is going to have the weight capacity listed somewhere. Take a look at the description and see if the carts that you’re considering can hold everything you need for the beach without bending, breaking, or tearing.
This is something that you’re going to be moving around from place to place, and if it’s too heavy it’s going to be hard to move even when it’s empty. You need to be sure that you’re able to get it in and out of your vehicle or in and out of the closet with ease.
On average, many metal carts can weigh between 15 and 25 pounds on their own. Plastic carts are much lighter but, as previously mentioned, they aren’t usually as sturdy. Dollies may weigh closer to 10 pounds, so if you’re worried about lifting, a dolly may be best.
Ease of Storage
When you aren’t using your cart, you want to be sure that you can store it away without any trouble. That’s why most people go with a collapsible wagon instead of a cart that can’t be folded.
Thankfully, most companies know that storage is a big deal to people, and they work to develop collapsible or foldable options that can fit in your closet when you’re not using them.
Number of Compartments
Most people don’t consider additional compartments when they’re looking at something like a beach cart, but you can find some wagons and upright models that have multiple spaces to put large items.
Wagons with a split in the middle are quite popular, and some companies are even making models that have adjustable compartments so that you can change the size of your compartments so that they fit your needs.
When you’re dragging a beach cargo wagon across the beach, you want to be sure that it can go up hills, around corners, and handle different terrains without too many problems.
The wheels play one role in this, but you also want to be sure that the mechanisms that attach the wheel to the rest of the cart are flexible and turn easily. You also want some flexibility with how the handle attaches to the rest of the cart, so that when you turn, it comes with you in a smooth motion.
Pockets are always handy in a beach cart – if you aren’t using some sort of bag, then you want spaces to hold things like small beach toys, pairs of sunglasses, and flip flops so that they don’t fall out and get lost.
The pockets may be in a compartment, or they may be found on the side or underneath. If you’re concerned about privacy, there are some options that have zippers, Velcro, or buttons in order to close them.
What extra features are you looking for? Do you need a hanger or hooks that can make it easy to carry beach chairs? Are you looking for a beach wagon with a surfboard rack or a rack that will fit your body board? There are even specially designed carts that with a few quick adjustments turn into a beach table.
Knowing what extras you need to make things easier on transporting the stuff you want to take with you to have a fun day at the beach will make it a lot easier to find the best beach cart.
My pick for best beach cart is: Uquip Outdoor Cart Buddy XL Beach Cart. This choice was made after 89 hours of research.$219.95CHRISTMASUpdated Nov. 29, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this cart to move my kids around?
Short answer – no. Even if you get a heavy-duty beach cart, it likely isn’t sturdy enough to hold your child or your pet. These haven’t been built to hold large, moving objects like your child’s wagon may be.
The materials are likely going to collapse under the pressure and you may find it difficult to move it through the sand as well. So, in short, if you want to haul your children or pets around, it’s better to invest in a wagon that was built for such a thing.
Are foldable models easy to assemble?
Absolutely! There are a lot of different styles, but if you find the best folding wagon for your needs, then you want to be sure that you find one that collapses and reassembles instantly.
Thankfully, as time goes on, the technologies used make this process really smooth for you. That means, even if you have a fussy child that you’re trying to get to the car ASAP, you can usually reassemble the cart really quickly and get going.
How do you keep your beach cart clean?
The salt and sand from the beach can really do a lot of damage to your cart quickly, so keeping it clean should be a priority as you try to make it last much longer than it would have otherwise.
You always want to double-check the instructions, but usually, cleaning your cart is simple. Take the cart outside and rinse it out with a garden hose. Then, let it sit and dry. It’ll get the sand off and keep your cart in top condition.
How should I pack a beach cart?
Packing your beach cart is simple, but be sure that you know what you’re bringing and map it out ahead of time so that you can be efficient with the space that you have.
You also want to be sure that you distribute the weight as evenly as possible. Not only because it can help your frame to last longer, but also because it makes it easier for you to pull your cart through the sand. You’ll be less likely to get stuck on bumps and it won’t tip over as easily, either.
What are balloon wheels?
During your search for a cart, you may see the term “balloon wheels” used. These are some of the strongest wheels that you can find on the market.
These wheels are made of polyurethane material, which is soldered to the metal or plastic part of the wheel. Then, it’s blown up to make solid tires that rarely, if ever, go flat – that’s why you’ll often see them on the best beach carts, along with wheelchairs and walkers.